Cube respects the family, suitable for every occasion.
Life is made up of flavors, homemade mixtures Cube works,
powder and liquid.
Is artisan made - 100% handcrafted.
Custom color powder coating available upon request.
Made with sustainable materials, recyclable packaging, an energy efficient motor and green refrigerant.
Ideal for families & small restaurants,
prepares up to 1 1/2 quarts (1.5 liters)
of homemade gelato, ice cream,
sorbet and frozen yogurt per hour.
- Suitable for use with homemade mix, liquid compounds and powdered products.
- Innovative & elegant patented design.
- MProfessionally constructed in brushed & polished stainless steel with matching stainless steel paddle.
- Completely self-contained freezing unit allows for continuous use.
- No pre-freezing, ice or salt needed; this means no mess.
- Simple controls.
- Transparent lid with safety, that - when removed - automatically stops the paddle from churning. (Cube 750 and 1.5)
- Heavy duty motor shuts off automatically if batch becomes too hard.
- The slow rotation motor gear box provides for rich, flavorful gelato with minimal overrun.
- Custom color powder coating available upon request.
- Made with sustainable materials, recyclable packaging, an energy efficient motor and green refrigerant.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
Width: 11.8 in
Height: 11.8 in
Depth: 11.8 in
Refrigerant: R134a (70 grams)
Power (HZ): 140W
Voltage (W): 220V/50Hz
Absorbed electricity (A): 1,5
Type of gas used: R134a
Full gas capacity (G): 85
1. LID - it protects the product during preparation. The transparent lid comes equipped with a safety, that - when removed - automatically stops the paddle from churning.
2. LOCKING NUT - it is used to block and maintain the paddle in its correct position. Once unscrewed, the paddle can be removed for cleaning and maintenance.
3. PADDLE - made of stainless steel, the rotating paddle produces frozen desserts by push- ing the ingredients towards the internal wall of the mixing bowl, which is cooled by an internal compressor.
4. TIMER - a mechanical 60-minute timer that works in conjunction with a churn and chill switch to shut the unit off when a set time has elapsed.
5. CHILL SWITCH - an illuminated chill switch controls the compressor ("l" with light ON indicates the compressor is in function - ON; "O" with light OFF indicates the compressor is OFF).
6. CHURN SWITCH - an illuminated churn switch controls the rotary motor and stainless steel paddle ("l" with light ON indicates the rotary motor and paddle are in operation - ON; "O" with light OFF indicates the rotary motor and paddle are OFF).